HOPE’S PURPOSE: Bring people to a life changing relationship with Jesus, as we love God love people and love life.
HOPE’S BIG 5: We follow the life of Jesus to Live, Give, Serve, Pray, and Love
WORK SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME
REPORTS TO: NEXT-GEN PASTOR
THIS POSITION SERVES: Middle School and High School
• Oversee all middle and high school students and their families
• Work with Leadership Team to develop and improve weekend and mid-week ministry for students
• Provide ministry programming for Sunday and Wednesday services
• Prepare and administer curriculum and/or sermons where needed
• Maintain a safe check-in/-out system for our families and their children
• Recruit, Train and Motivate all team members necessary to provide superior ministry
• Provide support to all campuses and their youth teams
• Communicate with volunteers and families about upcoming activities and events
• Maintain culture and vision of Church of Hope
• Participate in Youth events put on by Pen Florida Youth
• Assist and support the Next-Gen team and ministries
• Assist and support all Church of Hope National Events
1. Ability to work with other leaders, staff & resource team to ensure excellence in youth environments
2. Ability to pastor and take care of teams under your care
3. Ability to recruit and develop leaders
4. Ability to grow Mid-week attendance
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Church of Hope and any special agreements reached by Church of Hope.
Church of Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Church of Hope may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies. This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.